Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Life Lately

I've decided that blogging is a great way to share your ideas, feelings, life experiences & so much more. It's a way to connect to the people you know (and people you don't know) on a different level.

So... what about me? As most people know - I have an unhealthy obsession with pink and sparkles. Nashville is my "home". I absolutely LOVE animals, especially horses. I have been riding horses since the age of 3 (although, I haven't shown competitively in 2 years). I just married the love of my life (about 3 weeks ago). We have been together 8 years (next week!). I just started a new job at CBS Radio, and I am so grateful that I love where I work. And, I'm always at the gym.

Chester & I at Devon, PA in 2005

Now... what is this blog going to be about? EVERYTHING. 

--> I'm going to share with you my life as a married woman (I promise this won't be boring).
--> Fashion : What I would wear (I think I have great taste).
--> Work Out Tips : I think I've done a damn good job at staying in shape! I'm proud of what I got!
--> Recipes : Am I a good cook? Nah - but I will share some great ones that I find. :)
--> Life Lessons : These past 3 years have taught me more than most people would learn in a lifetime. I hope to connect with others out there who may have gone through the same experience!

I'm so excited to join the blogging world - and I look forward to keeping all of you updated about "me" on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment