Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Let Go

So - I know I'm supposed to be mostly writing about fitness tips, but I've been feeling "advice-y" lately. (Is that even a word... advice-y?)

Anyways, I feel like I've had a lot to share!

Recently, I've caught myself looking back and reminiscing over all the amazing memories I've had over the past 24 years of my life. 

I'll share some highlights:

  • Being privileged enough to ride & show horses competitively in the most prestigious show circuit in the world & having the best trainer in the process (along with meeting & making friends with unforgettable people). 
  • Meeting my 9 best friends in high school.
  • Having a best friend since I was 6 - and be able to pick back up like yesterday. 
  • Moving to Nashville and working at the best company (CMT) and meeting my soulmates. 
  • Joining the BEST sorority at FSU... Zeta Tau Alpha!
  • Marrying the man of my dreams... Tyler. I wish I could relive my Wedding Day... over and over.

But, really - what I want to tell you - is that sometimes you just have to let go. Not "let go" as in forget about. What I mean is to remember to live in the moment. Those memories - you will always have. So, hopefully you learn from them - and always cherish the people in those memories, too.

Besides reminiscing - which I'm very good at - I've been thinking about ALL the dreams I've ever had. I'm a HUGE believer in following your dreams. I always have & always will. 

But, there are some dreams in your life that will never happen. 

"Life can pass you by while you are clinging on to a wish that can never be - or ought never to be - fulfilled."

Don't let your dreams be tantalizing - they should bring you happiness. 

This doesn't mean that you can't accomplish the impossible. 

Because I believe you can.

Me!

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment