Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Truth: Your Body Type & Genetics

The real truth about your body type and genetics!

I'm pretty sure I may have heard that :: what your mother looks like - is what you are going to look like in "25 years". However - I'm here today to teach you how to disprove that! How...?

You do have an every day choice of how you want to maintain your body.

BUT -

Your early muscle memory does come from your childhood.

So - you can honestly thank your parents for the body you have today!

As I've been studying more and more about the human body - I've realized how important it is to be active at a very young age - no matter what sport it is!

Coming from experience - I was a young girl who rode horses, played soccer & volleyball. I've always had an active lifestyle (the horses gave me my legs!).

I am so grateful for my parents - who knew that was important.

It's because of them that I am very muscular by nature. Additionally - I've learned to carry that into my adult life!

So, for those of you who plan on adding on to your family soon - make sure you introduce your little ones into an active, healthy lifestyle!

Also - this means that you DO have control of how you want your body to look like!

 If you didn't get involved physically until your adult life - then you can still change it! Don't let "genetics" think you are stuck with a certain body!




 ..xox..

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment