Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New You

I cannot be more excited for this new year - not to mention, I am more of an odd number kind of girl! ;)

So, what are your goals and aspirations?

I think the biggest challenge of setting any kind of goal - is making sure you keep the momentum throughout the whole year.

2012 was pretty awesome - I married my soulmate, who is the best man in the entire world. But, what's next for 2013?

I'll share with you:

(1) My husband and I are currently saving for a house - so hopefully, this time next year - we will have our first place together!

(2) As for my career - I will be teaching Pilates full time in a couple of months. I CANNOT WAIT! I'll be teaching at Pilates of Boca East and a brand new studio that just opened in West Palm Beach called Pilates of West Palm Beach!

<<Check out my flyer below!!>>





(3) Another goal of mine is to write down something I am thankful for everyday. I believe that the more thankful and accepting you are of your life - the more things start going your way. This cannot be more true!

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year! Work hard, be thankful & truly believe - and you can achieve whatever you want!

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment