Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pink Sunday

Pink Sunday? Time to share my favorite "pink accessory" of the week! ::YAYYY!::

The other day - I was online and came across the most amazing website :: with vintage and bohemian style clothes, shoes, jewelry & handbags.

Not only are the prices right - anywhere from $20 to $100 - but the quality is great, too.

Are you obsessed already?

Well - the website is called: Spool No. 72 (www.spool72.com). The only downside about this online store is that you have to check frequently - because once they update their site with all their new arrivals, everything sells very quickly.

I recently just bought this dress for $25 (it was on sale and originally $80):



I just got it in the mail the other day - and it fits perfectly. 

Pink and tulle - what's there not to love? I can't wait to wear this dress out!

Hope you enjoyed my favorite new online find!

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment