Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Nail Color: Today's Fashion Accessory

I think more than ever - women's nails have become such an essential part of the wardrobe. Having your nails painted - really can add to your outfit.

Ever since I've joined Pinterest & Instagram, it's very common for women to post pictures of their freshly manicured nails - trust me, I do it, too. I've also seem some crazy looking nails... (I mean... who has the time to do an intricate masterpiece on each finger nail?)

I have 3 favorite colors that I'm currently obsessed with.

Take a look:

Bright Pink Nails
Seriously. Did you expect anything else from me? I absolutely LOVE bright pink nails.

Mint Nails
I've never received so many compliments on this nail color. Mint seems to be the "in" color right now. Regardless, I'm obsessed.

White Nails
White is perfect for summer! The other day, I wore dark jeans & a light top - these nails looked incredible with what I was wearing. I would even wear this color during winter. Style is not about following the "rules" - it's creating your own!

What brand do I use for these colors? I wish I had the actual names of the colors - but they are all from Essie!

What color do you have on your nails?

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment