Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

6 Words

So, this weekend - Tyler & I visited one of my best friend's beach house in the St. Augustine area. Over the many conversations of catching up and bringing each other up-to-date with our realities - we came across an interesting topic. 

We began discussing this amazing blog: Six Word Memoir. This blog asks it readers to describe their lives in only 6 words

I thought this was so clever. How can any person describe their life in 6 words? More importantly, how can someone make sure those 6 words have a clever meaning?

On our drive home to Boca, I thought about it the whole time. I finally came up with my 6 word memoir:

Enter the room sparkling, leave dazzling.

This simple sentence describes what I was taught growing up. No matter what situation you are in - you should confront it with confidence and radiance. When the situation comes to an end - your glow and energy should only get brighter. Make sure you leave a lasting impression in anything you do!

So, what would your 6 word memoir be?

Beach & Beach House in St. Augustine
...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment