Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

This Is For YOU!

You know what's kinda ironic about me and the reason I started this blog? My life really was completely normal.. nothing unusual.. until 2 years ago. So, now I believe everyone has a secret -or if they don't have a secret- they have some sort of hardship... or "skeleton hidden in their closet".

I hope that my blog inspires you in many different ways. Perhaps someone in your family went to prison OR you are enduring some other hardship, such as: cancer, divorce or death. I want you to know that there is always going to be someone rooting for you - or in many cases - LOTS of people rooting for you.

This world is great. So many people don't judge and are willing to help others with everything. I remember growing up - there was one specific person I knew that I really admire to this day:

We were about 13 years old - and within the same year she was robbed (her dog was killed during this horrible act) and her mother & father got a divorce. Unfortunately, we rarely talk anymore - but I look up to her more than she knows. It's unfortunate at such a young age - that she had to endure so much.

It made me realize that at such a young age - anything can happen. Life isn't always about Disney World and Mickey Mouse. 

Life is about much more. 

Life is about: family, love, friends & God - anything superficial... doesn't really count.

Have you figured it out, yet?

Oh Hey - It's Me!


...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment