Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mixing Cheap with Couture

Like I have said before - I don't necessarily follow the trend. I wear what I like - I find that if you follow any sort of "trend", you end up not being able to wear those clothes months from now because they will be considered "out-of-style". 

Well... my husband and I went out on Friday night - and I wanted to share with you what I wore. I mixed cheap with couture:

Jean Shorts: Target
I recently purchased these jean shorts from Target for $15. Target has an amazing selection of cute summer shorts & they are really flattering! I love the lace detail on the sides. 

Tank Top: LF

Detailed Beading
I got this shirt from a store called LF. I know it's a chain - but I'm not sure where else it is. I actually bought this shirt 60% off - and it was originally $150. LF is an amazing store - I would describe their store as "California Chic". However, I would NEVER buy anything full price from here.

Neutral Bandeau Bra: LF
I wore this cute bandeau under my tank top.

Earrings: Tarina Tarantino


These earrings are from one of my all time favorite sparkly jewelry designers: Tarina Tarantino. Her stuff is absolutely amazing. I ALWAYS receive compliments when I wear her stuff. It's definitely worth saving up for one of her pieces.

Platforms: Jeffrey Campbell
These shoes are so intense & I love it. Jeffrey Campbell is one of my favorite shoe designers. His designs are unique and unlike anything you'll ever see. These are my favorite sparkly platforms - I always receive compliments on them! Where did I get them? My favorite store: Nordstrom!

Pink Clutch
I'm not really sure where I got this clutch - but it was the perfect pink piece to tie my outfit together.

I apologize for the blurry photos - next time I won't use my phone to take pictures! Also, I wish I had taken a picture of myself with the whole outfit all together. I'll make sure to do that on my next "Princess Style" post.

I hope you enjoyed. ;)

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment