Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring Obsessions: Classy & Fabulous

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." - Coco Chanel

This statement could not be more true. When I shop, I don't like to buy something that is considered in-style at the moment - I try to shop for looks that are timeless. 

Of course, some styles come and go - I've seen full cycles to where things that were in-style when I was little are now making a come-back. 

Anyways, enough of my view on fashion and style. I have a current spring obsession list that I would like to share. I must say, there are some really amazing finds out there at the moment!

Believe it or not - my current obsessions don't have much pink. ;)

Fun & Flirty Dresses:

I absolutely LOVE this dress. It's a Lilly Pulitzer, and I just think this dress is the epitome of perfection. I don't believe it's in stores, yet - but I'm sure this dress won't stay in stock for very long! 


You can find this dress in Nordstroms in the Junior Department. The front of this dress is very simple - but what made me fall in love with this dress is the back. You can add a cute neutral brown belt to tie this whole look together!


This dress is from Esther Boutique (an awesome website I found online thanks to Pinterest). I think this dress screams sexy. What makes this dress is the shear polka dot mesh on the front (it's also on the back of the dress, too). OBSESSED.

Spring Skirt:


I found this skirt on RevolveClothing.com. I LOVE how it's a mixture of a short and long skirt. This seems to be something that's really "in" right now - and I'm loving it.

Floral Jeans:


I happened to be in my favorite store the other day (Nordstroms!) when I saw these jeans. They are so fabulous in person. Remember when I said that some styles make a full cycle? Next to the jeans, you can see me as a 4 year-old wearing floral shorts. :)

I'm really into the bright colored jeans, as well - I recently bought a bright lime green pair!

Shoes, Shoes & More Shoes:


At the moment, I really LOVE neutral shoes - whether they are flats or heels. The best thing about them is that they will go with ANY outfit! Also, when you wear neutral heels, it makes your legs appear longer & leaner! Anyways, I think these Jeffrey Campbell flats are really adorable. I mostly purchase heels - so when I buy flats... they have to really impress me! And these do!


These Kate Spade wedges are my current obsession - above everything else I mentioned above. These shoes have two out of three of my favorites: pearls & bows (with the third being pink). 

So, what are your current spring favorites? I hope you enjoyed mine!

...xox...

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment